We under take to service and maintain your air conditioner in good running condition under Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
Types of AMC
- Ordinary Contract
- Comprehensive Contract
- With Compressor
- Without Compressor – Compressor does not come under free repair / replacement; however the replacement of compressor will be taken care by the manufacturer on its failure during guarantee period.
Benefits & Futures of Contract
- Air conditioning unit will be checked initially before service, for Temperature, Amperage and Noise.
- The unit will be pulled out, but will not be brought down and physical inspection of the unit will be undertaken.
- Air filter will be cleaned.
- Evaporator coil will be checked and cleaned. Condenser coil will be checked.
- Electrical control panel will be checked and cleaned. i.e check-up of Selector switch. Thermostat P.T.C.R. Oscillation Motor, Vent Levers and Exhaust Levers, if necessary.
- All Electrical components, such as Running Capacitor, Starting Capacitor, Fan Capacitor, Relay Over Load Protector will be inspected visually for any damages.
- Wiring and fastening clips will be checked and if necessary, it will de replaced.
- Fan Motors will be checked and lubrication of the fan motor will be done.
- Compressor will be thoroughly checked.
- Unit will be cleaned from any dust and slime.
- Stabilizer, tripper Switch, Electrical Power Point for the A/C. unit will be checked.
- After service, Front panel will be cleaned and checked and checked for any defect.
- A/C unit will be on test run for through check on temperature and working efficiency after service.
- Detailed report of the A/c unit will be made and will be handed over to customer for their reference. Any repairs required will be informed immediately.
- Servicing A/c. unit will be on Monthly / Alternate Monthly / Quarterly Basis as per the customer's desire. Any breakdown calls will be attended with immediate response on normal working hours.